As a personal trainer I am committed to living a balanced life! Each day I bring attention and compassion to my two children, business and clients. My belief system is quite simple as I live and work in an environment that consistently demonstrates encouragement, excitement, and kindness. Health and fitness is a priority for my children and me. In fact, we participate in activity daily whether it is a walk in the park, cycling, hiking, dance, or hockey. We balance out the activity with relaxation and rest. As a result, I have built this business with a vision to help improve people’s lives to be more active and strong; while creating balance.
I offer a variety of services to clients. The support and training I provide is designed in a way that incorporates fun, challenge, and intensity. Each client receives personalized attention based on their fitness needs. It is important for me to motivate and encourage each person to meet their fitness and health goals. In doing so I can adapt and correct posture, modify techniques, change out practices and watch in admiration as clients gain strength, stamina and endurance.
As a single parent and entrepreneur I realize the value of healthy living. I chose to invest in my health to be the role model and best parent I can be for my children. Additionally, I invest in my health to communicate, motivate and work with individuals and groups so they too can benefit from my experience and dedication. We can all be our best and I am grateful to contribute to the success of my children, business and clients.
To support women in empowering themselves, body, mind & spirit, through fitness and personal development.
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- Infofit Educators Fitness Theory, Personal Training Basics/Weight Room Instructor
- Crossfit Level 1 certificate of attendance
- Crossfit Kids Certificate of attendance
- Early Childhood Educator Certificate
- Canadian Red Cross First Aid
- The Cory Holly Institute Principles of Sports Nutrition
- BC Hockey Respect in Sport for Hockey Canada Activity Leaders Certificate
- Hockey University Safety Program
- Concussion Awareness Training Tool Certificate
- Approved off-ice training provider for Semiahmoo Minor Hockey